Monday, February 6, 2012

Jura

A new finished object to show off. I finally got around to fixing the little issue I was having with the collar. A one hour fix gave me a new sweater! And progress is being made on the pattern - should be up by the end of the week. I can't stop wearing this, it's soo cuddly.
Unfortunately, not all my one hour fixes were so successful. I tried to fix an issue on Alex's Christmas sweater - the sleeve cap was a little pointy and making him look a little like Dr Seuss cast a football player in his next book. So I though that I would sew the sleeve in differently. But then, as I tried to undo my stitching this happened:

It's a little tricky to see because of the colour but I've ripped out the knitting to the chest, instead of just the seam. Ack!


No comments:

Post a Comment